Books

Friday, June 12, 2015

Pathways Fundraising Run in Review

Saturday morning, June 6th, 2015, Sarah, Emily, Grace, Bethany and I went off to Lacamas Lake to run a 5k to raise funds for Pathways Pregnancy Clinic.
Sarah volunteered, we four ran.

Grace ran so quickly, she's running out of the picture

I ran in with no one anywhere near me - in front or behind.
There was an "old" guy running who passed me a cheered me
on at the end.

Yay Bethany!
Yay Emily!




















Kinda random observatoin, but Grace and I are both leading with our left, and Bethany and Emily are both leading with their right - it's like I tried to organize it that way.






Everyone was given a medal at the end of the race - and we got our picture taken for the hall of fame for having finished the run (it was a hard run - but a good run). :)

Thanks to everyone who supported me, I raised $1025 for Pathways. I got a certificate for having raised the most money as a teenager. I also won a family pass to the Firstenburg Center for a whole month! The twins are voting that we do it in their birthday month. 

All photos were taken by Diana Sterle Photography

1 comment: