Books

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Happy Birthday!

One year ago today, I started my blog. Thus, I redesigned the blog and left for Texas with my Grandparents.
Beautiful ~

The temperature of today was up to 110 - very thankful for air-conditioning. Outside didn't actually feel like it was 110 - but I've never been one to tell what that temperature is.

Grandma and me at Arlington

*Cement...the thing that processes it

Patch-Work Farmland of Walla-Walla
Ok, so I'm actually going for my youngest cousin's birthday (not my blog's) and staying through our nation's 239th birthday. Quite honestly, Texas? Fourth of July? Texas or the East Coast seems like the perfect place for the Fourth - at least once in your lifetime... :)

*If you know what that "thing" is called, please tell me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment