Books

Monday, June 29, 2015

From Utah to New Mexico

Well, I've been trying to do a blogpost, but internet doesn't always comply.
Here are some pictures from yesterday (Idaho):
(in Utah, Golden Corral for dinner)
By the way, my Mom was born in Utah

Favorite Bridge







Utah...

Grandpa loves Arch's National Park


Today we drove
through the rest of Utah (and Arches National Park), Colorado, and have ended in New Mexico.










We had a beautiful surprise today once we hit Colorado. Two BEAUTIFUL minutes - we had rain. The temperature dropped about 20 degrees. I haven't been able to smell rain for so long... You know you really are a Northwesterner when you know and love the smell of rain. I almost wanted to ask Grandpa to pull over... but I restrained myself.


Hope you all are doing well! Only got up to 86 today for you? Our temperature was 100. :) The rain was very appreciated.
Oh! And we met the Colonel in New Mexico.
Last time I was at KFC was when
I was in Russia - I almost ordered all by myself -
except that I couldn't order the drink size...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't the arches amazing? I know I really enjoyed visiting them.
    We stopped off at the Golden Corral when I was in Utah too. I love buffets! :)
    Glad you got some rain! Missing you!

    ReplyDelete