Books

Friday, June 26, 2015

Father's Day

I'm very grateful that God gave me my Dad as my Dad.













Dad gave himself We gave dad a kayak for Father's Day and since yesterday was amazing, we took it to BG Lake to test them out.


We all had fun and Mom some of us were shocked when Dad let the twins go out by themselves. (Sometimes the twin coordination worked, other times...)

 
Since there was only one kayak, Emily and I both brought our handwork - it was rather beautiful weather to just sit outside under the trees and knit.




Leaving our house at 5:30, we quickly packed up at the lake around 8:30 (can you even believe it's still light out at that time!!!) and went home to play a family game of Hand and Foot before it got way too late for the Littles.

I'm completely blessed by my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment