Books

Friday, November 7, 2014

Taxi Issues....

Yes...
I've lost my hairbrush.
I've lost my sister's Kindle.
I've lost my shuffle.
I've lost my backpack.
BUT
I lost my hairbrush. I do have hair. What will be become of me? What will become of my hair?

I left my backpack in the taxi I was in. When I realized my mistake, my phone wouldn't call or text Lindsay or Craig to tell them my predicament. When Jeremy finished teaching (and was able to call Craig), the taxi company said they weren't gonna be able to get in contact with the driver till Monday. Oh, dear!

So, until then. "Take care of my hairbrush [and my sister's Kindle!]. Take care, oh my hairbrush. Take care, take care, don't dare not care. Take care [my] hair. No fair. Take care, take care... my little hairbrush!"

The End.

3 comments: