Books

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Saturday

Saturday has been rather normal here. I get downstairs at 8 or 8:30am to help feed the twins.
Zachary and Ryan













After that, I skype family and friends (as I did this Saturday) and play with Samuel.
Only one of these happened this morning.





















Today, it snowed. It snowed enough for Amy to say it was a real snow as opposed to yesterday's sleet.
(It technically "could" stick, it just won't stay all winter for a while - and, just so you all know, it is gone right now.)
.

Then, around noon, we make breakfast (pancakes!) and eat.
Yes, I was in my pj's at 2:30 - actually, almost till 4pm.










Even though I don't have pictures, I made my first batch of rolls here and have been given the task of bread making. I am really happy about that!

Well, I hope you all have a good Saturday - and if you're not, I hope you make it end well!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Rachel! Don't work yourself too hard, okay?

    ...like that'll happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Avalyn was very excited to hear your voice. I think it is awesome that you wore your pajamas until 4 p.m. Now you can say that you, like the British aristocracy during the turn of the century, "dress for dinner"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the masks! And Zachery and Ryan are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the drawn picture about?
    Love seeing the pictures!��
    Jammies til 2? Sounds cozy! Hope your Sunday is grand!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mumsie :) - the drawn pictures are my escape plans to escape from someone who looked an awful lot like Lightening Boy, but, sadly, was a villain.
      Thank you, Mumsie and Mrs. Ludlow for the comments about the pjs. :)
      Esther - yes, the boys are sooo adorable!
      Red - :)

      Delete
  5. So fun, Rachel!!! Looks like a good Saturday. :)
    Love and miss you!
    ~Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved looking at all of the pictures, Rachel. We miss you :)

    ReplyDelete