Books

Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday

Besides it being one of my favorite person's birthday (who wishes to remain anonymous), it is also Monday and the beginning of the week.

It began as normal, with the addition of snow covering the ground, until Jeremy realized that one of the snow
tires was leaking air.

Amy wanted to take me to Central Market, so we worked it into the day. Jeremy only taught one class, so we all drove into the city, dropped Jeremy off, and went to the Mall.



Central Market is a huge 3 story mall. It also was originally a real market (right Ben?).


I know the lighting isn't amazing, but this is (I believe) a 100% wool hat.

I decided I wouldn't by dried whole fish.










It is cold here. It did not get above 24 degrees (that I saw) and I checked later in the afternoon. I think I need to change to my winter boots as, with my Fall boots, my feet were cold for some time.

I hope you all are enjoying your Fall. Take lots and lots of good pictures all you who are able! I love this time at home with all the beautiful colors, smells, and the crisp weather (that comes about at times :).
Silly? Yes, definitely. But It's hard to catch snow falling in a photograph. :)


Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Fun Rachel! I like your hat...it's very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should wear wool socks to help keep your feet warm? We enjoyed seeing the snow falling and wonder what they sell at the mall (besides wool hats and dried fish)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was almost a "basement floor" (this was where hat stores and a few other stores were). On the first floor and main store, there was the Super Market (very similar to what it used to be and similar to when Ben was here though now it has been remodeled), but there were also some souvenir and clothing shops. The third floor (I didn't see the second) was the food court (McDonald's, Burger King, Subway, and traditional food were available) and other small shops. It was huge. It felt like you were a little kid going into a mall for the first time - "Wow! How will we remember how to get out?"

    ReplyDelete