Books

Friday, May 20, 2016

Pathways

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped sponsor me for the Pathways Fundraiser! Pathways made it over their goal - what a blessing!


This race is always a test of endurance. No matter how much you train, it is always tough. (Even though I trained more this year than in years past, I felt like I had less endurance.)

Grace was amazing yet again and came in first of all of us girls. Wow - way to go. (I stopped and walked...) I was thrilled though 'cause we all ran faster this time than we have in the past. I was hopping to be 33:33, but I came in under 32:00!



What a blessing  to have an opportunity to support life! Thank you all for doing it with me. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your time Rachel!! :D
    Looks like you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete