Books

Monday, April 27, 2015

Races

I have just signed up for two races.

Grace and I have signed up for a race. This is a fundraising event for Pathways Pregnancy Clinic. Pathways provides information and services free of charge to women who would like help and answers after they have become pregnant and all free of charge. Please support Pathways by (1) donating to my page here or Grace's page here or anyone's page, (2) signing up and joining yourself here, (3) donating in general here, (4) and/or spreading the word so that others can take part in this fundraiser. 


I have also signed up for another 5K race with Madeline. I'm excited to do this race with her that was a highlight race for me when I was younger. :)

I hope you all enjoy this incredible day!

No comments:

Post a Comment