Books

Friday, April 3, 2015

A Surprise ~ Part One

For Christmas, my friend Susanna gave me a ticket to go see the new Cinderella when it came out in theaters. We both planned that Sarah and Lauren (good-old-chauffeuring-type-sisters :)  would bring us and this was accomplished on Friday.
The following morning, Susanna and I decorated some Buckwheat Coffee Baby Cakes with some fondant.

I had to get Susanna out of the house so that all of the ladies could arrive, Lauren and Mom could put the fruit bouquet together, the house could be decorated, etc. I thought I was doing so well. I texted Mom as soon as we got out of the manicure and told her we were going to Goodwill and then, thinking that she might be busy, I texted Emily. Apparently, non of my text messages left my phone and I didn't receive any test from my Dad saying that he was outside the manicure location. Well, it all ended up well and turned out better than we expected it to...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete