Books

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Week of the Fourth

This week has been a bit busy. I am glad to report that Mumsie returned home and Emily and I have reverted back to the roles of "Sisters" instead of "attempted-substitute-mother" position. We had fun, but now things are normal again.

A couple of things-
#1. This young guy got his 1860s costume for the baseball game coming up. Doesn't he look great?






#2. I'm getting ready to play music at a wedding next week - yikes! I can't believe it's already here!





#3. We've been happily baking for a big birthday party that all the USA will be celebrating tomorrow. 

Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit Zach! :D
    Wow, you're playing for a wedding? Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be great! :)
    Ooo, pretty nails girls! :D
    Have a fun and safe Independence Day everyone! :)
    ~ Megs

    ReplyDelete