Books

Monday, July 21, 2014

Life. Is. Busy.

Well, apart from working at the ranch this week, I was helping to get our house ready for a three-way-graduation and an 85th birthday celebration.

Saturday Morning:
We started baking pies, and decorating.
Sarah was there, even though I don't have a picture with her yet... :)

 


 Saturday Evening:
Kelsey and me 
Susanna and me
Surprisingly, I only got one picture at the graduation - so if any of you out there got some, I'd love to see them! I'm so blessed by all the people God has surrounded me with. They have blessed me in so many ways.
Top: Lynnae and me
Bottom: Reagan and me
Sunday Afternoon:
We celebrated my Grandma's 85th birthday - Chinese food from Safeway (the best!) and chocolate sodas made it complete.
Grandma Nancy
The soon-2-be birthday girls
(THEY ARE GONNA BE 9!!!)
We also celebrated Meg and Maddie's birthday that will happen later this week. They are excited to go to Exodus Books later this week to find some fantastic books to read this summer. 


Fun suitcases from Grandparents!!



Monday Morning:
I got an e-mail from the family I will be staying with in Russia. I will be starting the visa process very soon - like this week. 
Wow - this has been a crazy year! I have been so blessed by God. 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on graduating Rachel! :D
    It must be nice to not have to worry about school anymore! ;)
    Tell Meg and Maddie "Happy Birthday!" for me please. :)
    So, when will you be leaving? How long will you be gone?
    Have a great week Rachel! :)
    ~ Megs
    P.S. Could you please pray for my Dad? He was making a dump run on Saturday and fell through the trailer floor and pulled a few tendons and muscles in his right leg. :( He's feeling a little bit better, but can't walk very well without the help of crutches. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Megan! I will tell the twins. I'll be leaving sometime in September for about 2 months. I'll be praying for your dad. Have a good week as well!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! :) (is it your or you're? I can never figure it out...)
      2 months? You WILL be back for Thanksgiving right?
      Thank you so much for praying!
      Hopefully see you soon! :)
      ~ Megan

      Delete