Books

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Fun at the Fair

The Clark County Fair started Friday!
We all did well with what we entered.
This is just a sample of what was entered....
All this was fun - fun Friday to be precise. On Wednesday, we bring our animals (I mean Josh, Grace, James, Zachary, Megan, and Madeline bring their animals) to the fair.

And I have to post about Saturday. "The Deiter 100" took place and we raced all over Clark County and Northern Portland.
This Superman Team was pretty super!
("The Deiter 100" is like the "Amazing Race".) 

Zachary James and Ryan David


Oh! By the way, the family I'll be staying with had their twins July 27th! Since the picture was posted on Facebook, I've place it on my blog. :)

Have a fantastic week!

3 comments:

  1. Rachie, you posted that picture of the twins on purpose to make me absolutely jealous! You are going to have SO much fun with those precious little babies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete