Books

Thursday, July 4, 2019

San Jose


Happy Fourth of July, y'all! Love this place so much and am so thankful to call the USA, PNW my home.
Great Grandma Nancy 
I got to come down to San Jose, California on Saturday to visit Ben, Bethany, and my nephew, GRANT. It was lovely to be able to see them in their new home where the sunshine on your shoulder makes you happy.

Grant and I got to spent a lot of time together and I wouldn't exchange my clothes getting wet due to his spit-up target practice for anything. We also started learning lots of songs that Grand-Keri taught Ben and I when we were kids. I think he's getting used to them. ;P

Last night we went to Hot Pot. Ben had told us about it when he came back from his trips to ChongQing, China. I had no idea how good it was nor that I really would love it so much. But hey, first time for everything.

I was super thankful and surprised that there was actually a good deal of down time between feeding Grant and running around San Jose. If I had stayed home for these past five days, I think I would have felt kinda weird having nothing planned, but it was good to just be still for a bit.
Yep, he has the cutest Elvish ears
and I hope he always takes good care of them. :)

It's really kinda strange that I'm about to start another adventure. I knew when I came home that time would go quickly, but I am still shocked at how quickly it went. I leave soon, not a couple months, not a couple weeks or even a couple days. How 'bout a couple hours? Craziness! Can't wait to start!


"I'm leaving on a Jetplane! Don't know when I'll be back again." 

Ok, I have a general idea. :)

Enjoy the fireworks, all! Happy birthday, USA!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment