Books

Monday, October 3, 2016

Note Books

This last couple of weeks, Kaytra and I have been working on note books for a girls' Bible study. Pintrest is a good friend when you've never done something before. And can I say that I love illustrated instructions especially when the instructions are in a language I don't understand like Japanese?

We took 25 sheets of paper, folded them in half and divided them into five groups(5 in each group :). Each of the five groups, you pre-poke with six holes (about 1.25" apart) and then, with needle in thread (I highly suggest you not use your sisters' hair - hard to come by in the quantities that you would need).

We then took 6 strips of scrap-book paper (anywhere from .5"-1.5") and threaded it through the back of the 5 groups of 5. Man, I hope you're visual, 'cause I can't be explaining this well!

Finally we cut two 5.5"x8.5" pieces of scrap book paper and glued one to the front and one to the back of the "book". 


What's up with me? I have a soon-to-be-sister!!! So glad to have you joining our family, Bethany! I would only trade my "twin" for my sister-in-law! Love yah!

Favorite Sister Picture <3



No comments:

Post a Comment