Books

Monday, August 22, 2016

Gorge Day

Favorite Scenery Picture from the hike



We have now begun a tradition of going to the Gorge near the end of summer - jumping and swimming in the river, picnic dinner with frisbee, and a fantastic hike with a sunset and singing praise to God to finish it off.




Seriously, what more needs and could be said? I'm super blessed by these amazing friends. I love that we go do things like this. The hike was great.

Whenever we do a hike now, I think of Papa who would have said, "Let's go do something heroic" as we begin the hike - and all the way through it. :) I think this is one of my favorite places and definitely some of my favorite people. :)
I love that we were able to just go and do this hike. How many people can drive for 45 min. and end up at this breathtaking Masterpiece! 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! So Pretty!! Looks like you all had lots of fun! :D

    ReplyDelete