Books

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Fair is Done?

Yes, Rachel, the county fair is over - until next year. The rides are all taken down, the exhibits are all (hopefully) taken to their perspective homes, and the animals are taken to their potential final destination.

Grace got to get interviewed 
I had the chance this year to go help out at the 4-H booth at the fair - Monday through Sunday - which I love. Why? 'cause I love the fair. My responsibilities consisted of checking paper work, answering questions, looking like I knew what was happening, stepping in for superintendents, vet checking rats and lizards, being ready to give a smile ;), and running to go see my siblings showing their sheep. :)

The last night, as is tradition, we went on rides (after putting way to much food into my stomach). We've always had a time frame saying, "Let's be back by 10 to help load the rest of the lambs and then be able to pick up some of our exhibits." This means that you have about 3 rides that you can go on - the last night the lines are always really long.



No comments:

Post a Comment