Books

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Swing Dancing

Grace and I right before
volunteering







Grace and I got to volunteer at a 1940s Sweetheart Dance.

The most fun things about it were:
1. We were volunteering with each other and friends.

2. We were in 1940s costumes.

3. Our brother took both of us out to dance.
Rebecca, Paul, Ben, and Bethany
Grace and Ben
Happily, nothing catastrophic happened, but it could have. I mean, Grace and I were in charge of making sure the water and the food was always ready. At the beginning of the night we were carting water down and decided that was not going to be a smart move - I have pictures of pitchers and drink dispensers falling over in my mind.



We got home at about 10:30 which meant that I had clocked in 13 hours of volunteering at Fort Vancouver - quite a day filled with fun. I have now decided that I do like swing dancing - I didn't think I did before, but Ben did a great job leading. :)

Grace, Annika, Emily, friend :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your and Gracie's outfits Rachel!!
    You girls did a great job on your hair too! :D

    Tiff
    http://momentsinaredheadslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete