Books

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Hair Today on Tuesday

I think Megan took this picture...
Madeline is the baby in our family - it's weird to say that about a 10-year-old. Anyway, Madeline was messing around with Sarah's hair and found a pair of scissors, and, just like I did to one of my friends about 15 years ago, chopped off part of it.



Ok, Madeline asked Sarah and was given permission by the authorities (unlike I was) and she even had me come down and watch to make sure nothing catastrophic happened. :)


School has started back up again for Sarah, Josh, Grace, and James, and possibly the Littles, but I'm not certain. James and I will start orchestra tonight - love playing music - so thankful for that gift. Hope you all are doing well and getting back into a routine from Christmas. I'm hoping we'll fall into one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment