Books

Saturday, December 5, 2015

It's December

Three weeks till Christmas!
Grandma's Christmas Brunch was today, the last one after 37 years. We started going 11 years ago when Rescue was singing. We've all really enjoyed getting to go - whomever of us are available, but it's been a tradition - and it's been fun. Everyone thought that Bethany was one of my sisters - I mean, she looks like one of us and the people from my grandparents church don't see us that much, just once a year at the Brunch in fact. :)
Our cat, Little Christmas






What family plans and traditions do you have in December? It's a very fun month (we have Ben, Zach, and Dad's birthdays all in December too)! I love many Christmas songs - non of them have played on the radio so far, but I decided I would go ahead and put one on my blog (that's what I hope to do whenever I do a blogpost this month).
I hope the beginning of your Christmas is going well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment