Books

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Decorating


We got to go and decorate cookies with our dear friends the other day. Sarah and I decided that we should make Disney characters out of the gingerbread men.
Grace, Emily, Sarah, me, Hannah
Kristoff, Elsa, Anna, Hans, Peter Pan,
Tinkerbel, Flynn, Rapunzel

Later that week, I had to make cupcakes - I told my kids at Classical Conversations that if they had the first 11 verses memorized for Psalm 103, I would have made cupcakes for them. I brought over 2 dozen, and they were almost all gone when I got home. I was very pleased with their work. At the end of the year, I'm going to have them say the whole chapter and hopefully record the whole thing without the knowing. :)

They did such a good job! :)


Hey - it might happen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment