Books

Friday, September 25, 2015

A "Brilliant" Summer

It is no longer Summer! Sometimes I don't know what I've done - I don't have a huge clue or a day-to-day schedule, but here are some of the highlights of my summer and not in any particular order - just the order they came to mind. :)

Soccer:
Kaytra, Titus, Josh and I got to play Tuesday nights - in a word, it was "brilliant".
If you're curious, yes, that's a gallon of Gatorade


















Texas:
Such a fun time with Grandparents and cousins!






















Fair:
Always tons of fun ;)





Cliff Jumping:
This, soccer, Church Camp, and Family Vacation - they are my favorites!


Running:
I ran two... :)



Church Camp:
How do you explain it? :)


Family Vacation:
Wow - totally amazing!!!!

So if you were me, and you had to describe your Summer in a word, what would you say?
Hope you all had a good Summer! Now throw on your sweaters and scarfs, and pull on your boots and gloves. It is officially Autumn!





1 comment:

  1. I'd totally agree, and awesome summer! Great pics btw!

    ReplyDelete