Books

Monday, July 6, 2015

Fourth Of July!

To start out with, we have to look at July 3rd when we had a rain and lightening storm (I've loved all the rain!!!).
Ok, I edited it a bit - maybe a lot - but that's closer to how my memory remembers it. :)














When Caleigh woke up, we painted her nails in crazy and fun fourth of July ways. (A Couple of days earlier, I did Hannah's nails - both days I was doing mine. :)

 We all went to Palo Dura Canyon - it was beautiful (and we saw two lizards chameleons!).
Grandma and Grandpa then took me to Cadillac Park. They took Sarah here three years ago (Gracie wasn't able to make it there).
It was a little bit warmer when I went - March vs. July
Before the fireworks, Caleigh really wanted to do a show for us on her new scooter thingy - I think it's called a y-flicker. She got really good on it in three days.
 It was funny to me that by the time we were down with fireworks, everyone else was just getting started and it was just getting dark - I mean, everyone at home. I started taking pictures right as the fireworks were lit to get these pictures.
 I thought this one was cool 'cause it happened right before the firework exploded - I thought it was cool. I got a ton of pictures that were completely black as I was taking pictures trying to get pictures like the ones above. I had fun. :)

Hope y'all had a fun fourth of July! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment