Books

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Birthday Continuation

No, I didn't blog about my birthday, but it happened last week and this week was the completion thereof.

Mom and I :)
Mom and Dad gave me a list of classes at Bob's Red Mill; I like the idea of being able to make food for anyone with any dietary restrictions - so I chose Dark Decadent Desserts (Dad admired my health choice). However, this class was done with all gluten free recipes - they were amazing!!!


Mom and my amazing dinner
This is the class room - Mom and I arrived early and then went to eat a scrumptious and filling dinner.

 
All vacant save Maya

This was the first dessert we tasted. Wow, it was sooo amazing! Lots and lots of chocolate. I can't even think about eating any more right now. Mom and I didn't realize that we had 3 more desserts to taste. Thus, we "tasted" the rest of the desserts and brought lots of goodies home. 
The "leftovers"

 I purchased this book that the chief co-authored. Since I was there and the author was there AND the book was there, I purchased it and got is signed. It is an impressive cook book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment