Books

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Church Camp

Every Labor Day weekend our church family gets together to - well, spend time together. We have our traditions and the impromptu fun things that happen. This year was no different.

Sunday: (This was my favorite day!) Church, food, soccer!!, baptism, youth-making-pizza-night (and clean-up, of course!).  
3 people were baptized.
Kaytra, Madeline, myself
After the baptism, we all play in the water. Slippery rocks make for a great water slide and super fun memories.
The Toder


... fantastic people to name. :)
Way too many...


 The Youth Pizza Night
Camp Wa-Ri-Ki
2014


The Toder is working on a slideshow of Church Camp, so I will hopefully upload that when it is completed.

There is another post I want to do, but I don't have pictures for yet (it happened before Sunday). So, please forgive the out-of-ordered-ness of the next post. :)

2 comments:

  1. Good times. I'd agree that Sunday is probably the best day, and for the same reasons that you state...we must be related :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fun! :D
    My favorite day was probably Sunday too! ;)
    Hopefully we'll be able to stay longer next year, maybe even the whole weekend!
    See ya later! :)
    ~ Megs

    ReplyDelete