Books

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Dumbfounded!

So much has happened and it has all been a whirlwind. I'm sure it has been for all of you as well. Life keeps moving and what a good thing that is!

Since I last wrote, I had the pleasure of finally getting to visit my Aunt and Uncle in France. I've been wanting to visit them for the past 10-12 years (kinda before they even moved). The food, the conversation, the time of rest (for me); it's all summed up in fabulous fellowship. Getting to see a brief glimpse into a slow week of theirs - quite a time! :)

I've now made it to Austria. I look out the window and wonder how I can wake up in such a beautiful place. I look in front and behind me and see the Alps! I feel so privileged to go hiking in the mountains and enjoy their beauty and grandeur.


I think that wherever we are, different things about God stand out to us. Recently I've been listen to songs about Jesus coming back or even just how Awesome He is. And in the two songs I'm thinking of, they both say that "the mountains bow in reverence". I know mountains. I live with them at home and this home. But here, I am completely surrounded by them, and, being a visual person, imaging these beautiful and majestic mountains melting before the presence of the God who I can call, "Daddy" and have no fear of, this leaves me a bit awestruck and floored.
I hope you all are doing well. Remember that God created everything - it all points to Him. What reminds you the most of our Creator God today? Remember to enjoy this day, it is good, and God gave this one to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment