Books

Sunday, November 6, 2016

What's Up?

I wrote several blog posts and didn't like how they ended up sounding or just didn't feel like I wanted to post them for whatever reason.

Here are a couple things I've done recently:

My friend Sarah left for college this year and I was able to visit her right before her birthday. Great to see her again!

I was able to go to San Diego a couple of weeks ago. Had tons of fun with Dad - touring, watching hang-gliders, walking/hiking, and reading. Special time.

I also was just recently hired to be a seasonal employee at Costco! I feel supre blessed. It was encouraging to see all of the "little" ways God had it happen.

2 comments:

  1. Cool Rachel!! Looks like you had lots of fun!

    So is it the one here in Vancouver?
    Do you know what your schedule is yet?
    We'll have to keep our eyes open and look for you next time we go! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete