Books

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A School Year in Completion

The kids who said their verses
It's always interesting to come to an end in something.


Last week was the last week of Classical Conversations. It's weird to think that a school year has gone by and that summer is here again (the weather helps make all this believable).

The song When It's All Been Said and Done comes to mind. Did I live for Christ or for myself?
Did I point them toward Christ or to myself?
Did I show them God's love?

When it's all been said and done, what do I hope was accomplished?


I was pleased with the kids. I was pleased to see them trust. I was pleased to see them try to do the right thing. I was pleased to see them try to be able to say "Psalm 103 verses 1 through...". I was pleased and delighted when their eyes lit up because they understood what a phrase or word meant from their verses.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like they all had fun learning together Rachel!
    I really like the b&w picture of them eating cupcakes. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Black and white covers a multitude of photo errors. :)

      Delete
  2. Great picture! I really loved working with you, And the kids really liked you <3

    ReplyDelete