Books

Monday, October 26, 2015

Life

practicing during construction - beautiful weather :)
Nov. 1st, 2007, Sarah, Ben, Emily, I dawned our black performance apparel. We clambered into the Camry - four folding music stands, a cello, a viola, and two violins - and Mom drove us to The Heathman Lodge. Probably a couple months prior, Dena Conzatti called us to see if we would play background music for the Camas Pregnancy Center Fundraising Banquet. I don't remember
much of it - I was just eleven (I guess I was closer to twelve).


This year, I went as a guest of Ben's along with several others (however, none of us thought to get a group picture till we were in the car on the way home).

I think the most fun part about it was the Cake Auction... I've never bid for anything before (besides E-Bay, but - seriously?). They all looked amazing, but we chose this one to be what we would put our money down on. It was so much fun and a great way to raise money for (now) Pathways Pregnancy Clinic.


I'm thankful for Pathways - I'm thankful that they're there for girls of all ages who need help. I am thankful that the workers and volunteers there love God and desire to serve Him.

Pathways provides various services for women: after abortion counseling, ultrasounds, support groups, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment