Books

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Music on the Lawn

Sarah had her studio's Music on the Lawn Friday evening. All of her students performed well - Sarah said that the most lessons anyone had over the summer was 6.
There were two duet performances - Daniel and James who opened the recital with "Bring Him Home" and then Olivia and Grace who concluded the recital with "Forgotten Fantasia" - you don't know the composer for that one? Ben wrote it originally for Sarah (piano) and her friend Jenny (cello) for another friend's movie. The movie never came to be, but the music lives on.


We were all suppose to make something to share for afterward, so I made cheese covered olives. These ended up being part of dinner and Madeline made peanut butter cookies to share instead. A superb idea.

Mix all ingredients but olives together.
Wrap each olive with cheese mixture.
Bake at 400 for 12-15 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet.













Mom and Dad gave me a cookbook for my birthday - one for me to place recipes in and to decorate. I decided that on one side of the page I will put the original recipe and on the other I will put gluten free, dairy free, and paleo variations on. Now that I have a plan, I can slowly start to get moving. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment